Tim Luckett / Global Crisis Lead
I am the chair of H+K Strategies' Global Crisis Practice and have more than 20 years of media and PR consultancy experience. A specialist in crisis and issues management and brand reputation, I have handled a number of high profile reputational issues across a range of sectors. I am well versed in designing internal and external communication strategies to help senior management tackle significant business challenges.
Leading a Europe-wide response to the world’s biggest product recall taught me the dual importance of protecting reputation and the bottom line. I worked for some of the UK’s best-selling tabloids before moving into public relations. I now work across many industry sectors, including: energy, sports, financial services, retail, food and drink, technology and healthcare.
I am passionate about helping senior business leaders, famous brands, celebrities and sports stars to defend their positions and get the best from their communications.
I really am a poacher turned gamekeeper. Having the knowledge from 10 years on Fleet Street means I fully understand and appreciate my clients’ reputational concerns. I am available to help in the key areas of issues and crisis planning, training and crisis response. I am a regular speaker on corporate reputation.
Client confidentiality is vital in everything I do so to discuss your requirements in complete confidence, please contact me directly on +44 (0)20 7973 4443 or email email@example.com
- Global Practice Leader, co-chair, Crisis communications
- Lead counsel UK and EMEA, issues + crisis management, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Associate Director, Lewis
- Correspondent, Sunday Mirror
- News Editor/reporter, Mail on Sunday
- Reporter, Sun, Today, Evening Standard
- Reporter, Raymonds Press Agency
- Postgraduate diploma newspaper journalism
- Politics and Economics degree