Account Executive + Senior Account Executive
H+K’s Technology practice has ambitious plans to become the strongest and most successful sector amongst our competitors within the next three years and has a superb opportunity for an established Account Executive and Senior Account Executive.
The Roles / Team
Our 30-people strong technology team work with a range of global, high profile brands and are looking to recruit an established Account Executive and Senior Account Executive with great media, digital and social content experience and a passion for all things consumer tech.
The successful candidates will be master storytellers who love media relations and have worked across high-profile events, digital and toolkit projects for lifestyle technology brands, ideally in a fast-paced agency environment.
What we're looking for
- A passion for consumer and lifestyle technology and its future within society, with an excellent knowledge of the market and new developments in the space
- Established communications credentials, ideally with several years’ experience within a fast-paced agency environment
- Media hounds and master storytellers who love the thrill of the sell and can craft compelling issues-based narrative ideas that generate on-message coverage for clients
- Experience in identifying and engaging media influencers, with a track record of securing great coverage for clients in tech/consumer tech/lifestyle media and nationals
- Previous experience of working with consumer technology brands, media and other influencers
- Experience creating social content for multiple platforms, in addition to community/newsroom management
- The ability to drive great results and work as an integral part of a dynamic team, as well as independently
- Solid experience of developing proactive media pitches and helping to come up with compelling, issues-based story ideas that generate on-message coverage for clients
- Impeccable attention to detail and appreciation of tight deadlines, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively in order to manage multiple projects with speed and efficiency
- Creative thinkers with strong writing skills (e.g. toolkit and social content, by-lined articles, pitch notes, press releases)
- Confidence in dealing with senior client contacts and the ability to discretion and judgement to make decisions and support juniors in the team
- Strong organisational skills and ability to tightly manage suppliers and other third parties
- Team players with positive, can-do attitudes who proactively seek out opportunities to add value to the clients and team and uphold morale in high-pressure situations