Energy + Industrials
An internship at H+K is the ideal platform to launch your PR career, and take that first step towards establishing yourself as a communications specialist within the sector that shares your passion for a particular industry.
The Team / Role
We are looking for an intern to join our Energy + Industrials team, one of our most diverse business sectors. The dynamic London-based team of 25 offers Communications Services and Public Affairs for a range of clients in the UK, Europe and in emerging markets.
The successful candidate will have an interest in energy, industrials, current affairs and business issues.
Clients within the team include
Eon, Dong Energy, Hitachi Europe, Linde, IOGP, Shell, GE Oil & Gas, Anglo American, RATP Dev, DHL Supply Chain, Poyry, Rockwool, Victaulic.
Responsibilities + Attributes
- A passion for, and preferably experience in, energy, industrials communications and PA
- An appetite for current affairs and business issues
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- A desire to participate in media relations and public affairs campaigns
- An understanding of digital communications and social media
- The ability to learn quickly and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
Download H+K E+I Intern.pdf