Creativity and science are inextricably linked; both grow from a sense of curiosity. A curiosity that drives ideas and inventions that subvert the status quo. Looking to the future, how can we combine creativity and science to reshape communications and deepen the business to human relationship?
Join us for a day of conversations and demonstrations with inspiring speakers, industry experts, and voices from diverse backgrounds to discuss the collision between creativity and science.
Speakers include the below (with more to follow):
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- Simon Shaw, CCO, H+K
- Pete Beeny, Global Agency Lead, Spotify
- Clare Jones, Global Partnerships Director, what3words
- Beatie Wolfe, Experimental Singer Songwriter
- Matt Battersby, MD, H+K Smarter
- Shaun McBride, (Shonduras) Snapchatter and social media guru
- Lauren Bowker, Founder, THEUNSEEN
- DMC, Magician and NatGeo star
And live demonstrations from:
Creativity+ will spark your imagination.
RSVP to attend this event by emailing email@example.com
Wednesday 21st September 2016
Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Pl, London NW1 4LE